Tuesday, June 30, 2009

On Hiatus

My gosh it's been forever since I blogged about anything in particular but oh what the hell here goes.......

First my brother and his wife are getting divorced I'd be lieing if I said I was shocked but I'm so not. Keith my brother and I aren't exactly close so when he shows up where I work for almost a whole work week everyday I tend to get a little pissy at the dipshit he married. He was utterly heartbroken and if that's not the kicker he worked on a land rig got laid off on a Thursday and then she kicked him out on Friday I'd say she's a winner for sure. I personally hope she has found someone knew and I wish them all the luck in the world. Was that nice enough???? Oh but who really wants to be nice when you are then accused of getting someone to spy on her! WTF?? I've so got better things to do than hunt down somebody to spy on your ungrateful ass at the freaking bar bitch please.

Second my best friend has gone and gotten herself pregnant with her 3 child (rotflmao)!! She had decided her 2 boys were enough and she really didn't need a girl after she kept Sassy a few months back and she was knocked to her knees when she found out. I how ever am excited to the hilt to know I get to hold a baby soon and equally relieved that that bundle of joy will not be going home with me!!!!! Jerms said we could have no more babies because he had 2 of me with Sassy and he was by no means tempting faith to try for another mini me!!!

Third me and Misty went to BamaJam in Enterprise, AL. If you like hot temps, half naked people, lots of live music, alcohol, and partying nonstop for 3 days in a peanut field in south Alabama then Bama Jam is for you. All kidding aside it was awesome. I'm in love with white trash Kid Rock because he is an awesome performer. We also saw Billy Currington, Taylor Swift, Alan Jackson, Pat Green, Jason Aldean, George Jones, Kellie Pickler, Gary Allan, Brooks and Dunn and of course Kid Rock. I'm sure I'm forgetting some. It was great, it was hot, and I hope to go back next year Kenny Chesney is supposed to be the headliner.

Fourth Jerms came in from work hell bent bound and determined we were taking a family vacation. So we loaded up the "burb" and headed to Gatlinburg, TN for family bonding time. It was a really good trip the mini mes traveled well. I'm sure I've heard every Disney movie we have at least once. I sure do love modern conveniences though at one point I was jamming out to my ipod, Jerms was watching a movie on my laptop, Sassy was watching one movie, and Bly was watching another one. It was a travelers bliss I so enjoyed. We took the kids to the Dinosaur Walk Museum, Ober, Gatlinburg to ride the tram and the ski lift to the very top. Sassy decided she wanted to ride the pirate ship ride which her ponytail made her just barely tall enough to ride and she loved it.

Blyzer loved the dinosaur museum but he enjoyed the Knoxville Zoo the most. It was a really great zoo. There were alot of babies at the zoo. The baby chimpanzee was our favorite he/she (not sure which one it was) was so cute and he/she had evidently caused some chaos before we got to their exhibit because one of the chimps was going nuts screeching at the baby when we got there. It looked like a typical day at our house when one of our lil chimps misbehaves.




Finally as I type this I am in a condo at the beach in Destin with Mist and our kiddos. I love the beach and am so glad that my babies enjoy it too. Tomorrow we will head home and back to our regular schedules and the beach will be a memory. We have been to the Gulfariun to see the shows and then on a Dolphin cruise that poor Mist got sea sick on. She was sweating bullets and not because it was 100 degrees outside with humidity making the air stick to you. The kids got to see the dolphins in their natural habitat and drive the boat.



So as you can see I've had family drama and been on hiatus vacationing away not it's back to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment